Modification of Measures

There can be modified the measures of a Judgment of Separation or Divorce?

The modification of measures may request the Court that issued the judgment when there has been a substantial variation of the circumstances that led to these measures, also may be amended by agreement between the parties, and subsequent judicial approval.

For all these procedures, consult with a specialized lawyer.