Executions of Judgments

Can I demand the fulfillment of the Judgment?

In which cases I ask that be obliged to comply with the judgment of separation/divorce?

You can demand compliance with the Separation or Divorce Judgment in cases of non-compliance by either party, such as failure to pay alimony or failure to comply with agreed visitations. To do so, submit a request to the corresponding Court supported by evidence.

In situations of significant changes, you can also consider modifying measures.

For all these procedures, consult with Mª Carmen Álvarez Gumiel.